Old 06-26-2008, 08:51 AM
Mamoru Tasaka

Default how to install 2.6.24 kernel?

François Patte wrote, at 06/26/2008 05:15 PM +9:00:

Bonjour,

I have/there is a problem with kernel 2.6.25 (see my previous post)
errors messages with usb port (cannot enumerate ush port on port 8...)
it is impossible to use fglrx driver....

I want to come back to the 2.6.24 kernel: where can I find it?

Visit
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/kernel/

Regards,
Mamoru