Old 06-24-2008, 07:56 PM
William Case

Default Where are they hiding the source files now??

Hi;

Where do I get the Fedora 9 SRPMs? I have an old URL and I can't seem
to find a clear link from the Wiki.

--
Regards Bill;
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.2

Old 06-24-2008, 08:02 PM
Peter Gordon

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 15:56 -0400, William Case wrote:
> Where do I get the Fedora 9 SRPMs? I have an old URL and I can't seem
> to find a clear link from the Wiki.

Let yum take care of that. Install the yum-utils package and use the
yumdownloader tool.

$ yumdownloader --source package-name
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479

Old 06-24-2008, 08:03 PM
Mauriat

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 3:56 PM, William Case <billlinux@rogers.com> wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Where do I get the Fedora 9 SRPMs? I have an old URL and I can't seem
> to find a clear link from the Wiki.
>
> --
> Regards Bill;
> Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.2
> Evo.2.22.2, Emacs 22.2.1

What is your old url?
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/9/Fedora/source/SRPMS/
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/9/SRPMS/

As far as I can tell these haven't changed.

-Mauriat

Old 06-24-2008, 08:13 PM
William Case

Hi Thanks to you and Peter Gordon

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 16:03 -0400, Mauriat wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 3:56 PM, William Case <billlinux@rogers.com> wrote:
> > Hi;
> >
> > Where do I get the Fedora 9 SRPMs? I have an old URL and I can't seem
> > to find a clear link from the Wiki.
> >
> > --
> > Regards Bill;
> > Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.2
> > Evo.2.22.2, Emacs 22.2.1
> >

> What is your old url?
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/9/Fedora/source/SRPMS/
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/9/SRPMS/
>
> As far as I can tell these haven't changed.

I had an old address
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/source/SRPMS/

I knew it was out of date, but couldn't find a clear link on the Wiki
home page or the download page.

--
Regards Bill;
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.2