Old 06-24-2008, 03:53 PM
fedora

Default What is the matter with fedora 9?

Hi every

What is the matter with fedora 9?

it introduced a NetworkManager which prohibits networking.
programs are acessible only as root user: xsane just does nothing as
non-root user.
openoffice blocks its drop-downs in the main menu for 20 seconds, if you
are not root. if you are root, everything is as good/as bad as with
fedora 8, thanks very much.
openldap breaks down every now and then, and stays with a corrupt
sleepycat database, which is not revoverable.

could the relevant persons please provide an update to fedora 9 as soon
as possible? thanks very much.

very angry

suomi

Old 06-24-2008, 04:14 PM