Old 06-24-2008, 03:12 PM
Dave Cook

Default Where are the Fedora 9 SHA1SUMs?

Hello Fedora Gurus,

I've just downloaded Fedora 9 (DVD, i386) and found its
sha1sum BUT I can't locate the target SHA1SUM file on the
fedoraproject.org site.

It is referred to there so it must be there but I can't find it!!!!

Any comments?

Dave

Old 06-24-2008, 04:26 PM
"Kam Leo"

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Dave Cook <D.Cook@sheffield.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hello Fedora Gurus,
>
> I've just downloaded Fedora 9 (DVD, i386) and found its
> sha1sum BUT I can't locate the target SHA1SUM file on the fedoraproject.org
> site.
>
> It is referred to there so it must be there but I can't find it!!!!
>
> Any comments?
>
> Dave

Too many ways to obtain the ISO so they winged it:
http://fedoraproject.org/en/verify

Short version -- Obtain ISO via torrent (also Jigdo) no need to check.
HTTP and FTP get SHA1SUM from same directory as .iso.