Old 06-24-2008, 01:06 PM
"Tom Horsley"

Default compiz-fusion-gnome?

Just idle curiosity while waiting for yum...

Anyone know why installing the latest compiz-fusion-gnome update
is spending what seems like hours running gconftool-2?

(This is what comes of trying to copy every bad idea from Windows :-).

Old 06-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Tim

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 13:06 +0000, Tom Horsley wrote:
> Just idle curiosity while waiting for yum...
>
> Anyone know why installing the latest compiz-fusion-gnome update
> is spending what seems like hours running gconftool-2?

I noticed that, too. I thought it had crashed, but I left it running
while I did other things, and it eventually finished off. Pegged the
CPU pretty heavily, though.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686