Old 06-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Timothy Murphy

Default Curious desktop behaviour

I'm noticing that on my Fedora-9/KDE system
Firefox is strongly attached to Desktop 5.
(I have 8 desktops.)
Wherever I start it, Firefox jumps to desktop 5
at the first opportunity.

Is there any way of telling Firefox
(or any application)
that you want it to open in a specific desktop?

Old 06-24-2008, 02:27 PM
Claude Jones

On Tue June 24 2008, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Is there any way of telling Firefox
> (or any application)
> that you want it to open in a specific desktop?

Right click on the title bar and look at all the options you'll find there;
the one you'll want is 'Advanced/Special Window Settings'

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA