Old 12-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Tom Spec

Default net-snmp ifInOctets.2 changed to ifInOctets.6

I am running Fedora 8 and I use SNMP/MRTG to graph my network traffic.* The MIBs I am graphing are ifInOctets.2 & ifOutOctets.2.* For some strange reason the data in those MIBs*moved to*ifInOctets.6 & ifOutOctets.6, and the original MIBs no longer existed.* I tried restarting net-snmp, but that did nothing.* I rebooted and the MIBs went back to normal.
*
Has anyone seen this behaviour?* Any workaround short of rebooting?
*
I have all packages updated to latest version...--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com