Old 06-24-2008, 12:50 AM
"Amadeus W.M."

Default you have logged in in a new language

After an update yesterday I've been getting a message like this:

You have logged in in a new language. Do you want to update the standard
folders in your home folder to the new language?

WTF is up with that? Anyone else seeing this? What do I have to uninstall?