Old 06-23-2008, 09:02 PM

Default Blue screen and yum / not yum

*
I will try to answer all the questions with one message.

First I will be glad not to "top post" as soon as someone tells me what it means ;-)

Second, I believe they are using Gnome.* That is usually what they use here.
I was gone last week when they sent the machine but I believe it is gnome.

The customer says the monitor is fine.* I had him bring up grub and put 3 and he says
he did it.* I wasn't there to see it.

I think they are going to bring the machine here and I can analyze it.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:12 PM
"Bassel Safadi"

I will try to answer all the questions with one message.

First I will be glad not to "top post" as soon as someone tells me what it means ;-)

Second, I believe they are using Gnome.* That is usually what they use here.

I was gone last week when they sent the machine but I believe it is gnome.

The customer says the monitor is fine.* I had him bring up grub and put 3 and he says
he did it.* I wasn't there to see it.

I think they are going to bring the machine here and I can analyze it.

here is why you don't have to top post:

http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/?toppost