Old 06-23-2008, 08:45 PM
Tom Horsley

Default NetworkManager -- and what else??

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:56:55 +0000 (UTC)
Beartooth <Beartooth@swva.net> wrote:

> Often both fail. Then what?

Since my systems don't need to randomly connect to different
wireless networks, I find the old network stuff works lots
better for me than the "improved" NetworkManager. I've done
this to all my fedora 9 systems:

chkconfig --level 2345 NetworkManager off
chkconfig --level 2345 network on
reboot

No network problems at all after that :-).