Old 06-23-2008, 06:14 PM
"Daniel B. Thurman"

Default Drat. How do I restore GRANT privileges

I screwed up! I was cleaning up my privileges via MySQL administrator
and realized I locked myself out.

So, how can I restore my 'root' privileges?

I tried: GRANT ALL ON *.* TO 'root'@'%';
but that was refused.

Thanks!
Dan

Old 06-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Blake Hudson

Should be close enough for you to figure out the rest...

http://www.tech-faq.com/reset-mysql-password.shtml

--Blake