Old 06-23-2008, 04:44 AM
kwhiskerz

Default selinux update generates strange error message

After applying Sunday evening's updates, selinux-policy generated this error:

Updating : selinux-policy-targeted [ 9/18]
libsemanage.semanage_fc_sort: WARNING: semanage_fc_sort: Incomplete context.
libsemanage.semanage_fc_sort: WARNING: semanage_fc_sort: Incomplete context.
libsemanage.semanage_fc_sort: WARNING: semanage_fc_sort: Incomplete context.
libsepol.context_from_record: type prelude_lm is not defined
libsepol.context_from_record: could not create context structure
libsepol.context_from_string: could not create context structure
libsepol.sepol_context_to_sid: could not convert system_ubject_rrelude_lm to sid
invalid context system_ubject_rrelude_lm
libsemanage.semanage_install_active: setfiles returned error code 1.
semodule: Failed!

Old 06-23-2008, 01:06 PM
Daniel J Walsh

kwhiskerz wrote:
> After applying Sunday evening's updates, selinux-policy generated this error:
>

> Updating : selinux-policy-targeted [ 9/18]
> libsemanage.semanage_fc_sort: WARNING: semanage_fc_sort: Incomplete context.
> libsemanage.semanage_fc_sort: WARNING: semanage_fc_sort: Incomplete context.
> libsemanage.semanage_fc_sort: WARNING: semanage_fc_sort: Incomplete context.
> libsepol.context_from_record: type prelude_lm is not defined
> libsepol.context_from_record: could not create context structure
> libsepol.context_from_string: could not create context structure
> libsepol.sepol_context_to_sid: could not convert system_ubject_rrelude_lm
> to sid
> invalid context system_ubject_rrelude_lm
> libsemanage.semanage_install_active: setfiles returned error code 1.
> semodule: Failed!

This should have only been in testing? selinux-policy-3.3.1-69.fc9.noarch
has fix

Old 06-23-2008, 05:22 PM
kwhiskerz

dwalsh wrote:
> This should have only been in testing? selinux-policy-3.3.1-69.fc9.noarch
has fixYes, I use testing. 3.3.1-69 installed fine. THX--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com