Old 06-21-2008, 06:17 AM

Default exception error

hello all expert

i have a problem when i installing Fedora 9 in my workstatioin.

*this error :* insert disk2 into my cdrom after* exception erro. select: ok, save, debug.

*

what should i do?

help me.

*

thanks, zaya*

Old 06-21-2008, 07:15 PM
"Bassel Safadi"

i have a problem when i installing Fedora 9 in my workstatioin.

*this error :* insert disk2 into my cdrom after* exception erro. select: ok, save, debug.

*

what should i do?

help me.

*

thanks, zaya*

you have to provide us with more information.. when did that error happen? and what happens next, do you use gnome? kde?*