-   -   Forcing totem to use xine backend (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/110654-forcing-totem-use-xine-backend.html)

"Paul Smith" 06-20-2008 10:38 PM

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 11:26 PM, Francis Earl <francis.earl@gmail.com> wrote:
> You should have asked for clarification of Rahul's link if you didn't
> understand why he was showing it to you, Paul.

Thanks, Francis. I understood immediately Rahul's point.

Paul

Francis Earl 06-20-2008 11:01 PM

Forcing totem to use xine backend

> Thanks, Francis. I understood immediately Rahul's point.

Alright, apologies, I was trying to understand why you'd continued to
respond as though you hadn't figure it out yet...

Hope everything else is fine for you with Fedora :)

"Paul Smith" 06-20-2008 11:15 PM

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Francis Earl <francis.earl@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks, Francis. I understood immediately Rahul's point.
>
> Alright, apologies, I was trying to understand why you'd continued to
> respond as though you hadn't figure it out yet...
>
> Hope everything else is fine for you with Fedora :)

Look, Francis:

"Thanks a lot, Rahul. The problem is now solved, thanks to your help."

Did you misread "now" with "not"?

Paul

Francis Earl 06-20-2008 11:33 PM

Forcing totem to use xine backend

> Look, Francis:
>
> "Thanks a lot, Rahul. The problem is now solved, thanks to your help."
>
> Did you misread "now" with "not"?

Ahh, I just didn't read that reply, I was just wondering why you'd
responded to others like saying totem -b returned it wasn't an
option...

Again, I'm sorry.