Old 06-20-2008, 04:00 PM
"Marc Ferguson"

Default Anyone Installed Banshee 1.0 on Fedora 8?

Hi,

Has anyone successfully installed the latest version of Banshee on their Fedora 8?* My repository has a very low version and I've had problems trying to install via source.* Two words, dependency HELL!* I don't know what to do at this point... I might need to upgrade to F9.* Thanks for any suggestions.

Marc F.

"..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come.." -Rev1:4