Old 12-03-2007, 06:53 AM
Jonathan Ryshpan

Default Evolution icons disappear after reboot

Almost all of the icons in Evolution -- all, I think except the red
circle with a white 'X' in it for Cancel -- disappear after a reboot and
are replaced by red 'X's, indicating (I think) a missing icon. The
problem can be cured by reinstalling evolution: i.e.
rpm --install --force evolution-2.12.1-3.fc8.x86_64.rpm
which cure lasts till the system is rebooted. It may (or may not be)
important that I'm running selinux.

Any ideas?

jon