Old 06-20-2008, 04:30 AM
Knute Johnson

Default Can F9's gdm be configured for more than one session or not?

I just installed F9 and XFCE. The problem is there is no way I can find
to select XFCE from the gdm login. Does anybody know how to do it?

Thanks,

--

Knute Johnson
linux@www.knutejohnson.com

Old 06-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Rex Dieter

Knute Johnson wrote:

> I just installed F9 and XFCE. The problem is there is no way I can find
> to select XFCE from the gdm login. Does anybody know how to do it?

gdm doesn't display the "session" menu (botton center of screen) until you enter/select your username.

-- Rex

Old 06-20-2008, 04:10 PM
Knute Johnson

Rex Dieter wrote:

Knute Johnson wrote:

I just installed F9 and XFCE. The problem is there is no way I can find
to select XFCE from the gdm login. Does anybody know how to do it?

gdm doesn't display the "session" menu (botton center of screen) until you enter/select your username.

-- Rex

Thanks, that's the trick.

--

Knute Johnson