Old 06-20-2008, 12:52 AM
Aly Dharshi

Default Gnome->Places->Connect to Server

Hello Folks,

I just upgraded (fresh install) to F9 from F7. I preserved my home
directory. When you go to the above mentioned menus, its now missing
the WebDAV(Secure) option, any reason why ? Did I miss something in the
release notes ? How do I get this functionality back ?

Cheers,

Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi