Old 06-19-2008, 10:42 PM
Louis E Garcia II

Default Intel duel head problems

I have narrowed my slowness issues to the updated xserver and duel head
setup. When running my laptop with i915GM alone the display is nice and
snappy. When connecting a vga monitor configured for spanning duel mode
both displays are sluggish. Window redraws and scrolling are slow. Also
in duel mode I no longer have direct rendering.

I have opened bug reports on this. Has anyone seen similar problems?

-Thanks