Old 06-19-2008, 06:15 AM
"Parshwa Murdia"

Default I want to ask something

Dear all,
I am new in linux. Can anyone help? I have installed FC5 in the linux but as it is very old, can anyone let me know how could I install the FC8 or FC9 directly from the net.
Parshwa

Old 06-19-2008, 06:22 AM
"Jonathan Roberts"

2008/6/19 Parshwa Murdia <parshwa23@gmail.com>:
> Dear all,
> I am new in linux. Can anyone help? I have installed FC5 in the linux but as
> it is very old, can anyone let me know how could I install the FC8 or FC9
> directly from the net.

Hi,

If you have quite a fast connection, then you could do a net-install:

http://fedora.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/fedora/linux/releases/9/Fedora/i386/os/images/boot.iso

I'm pretty sure this is the file you need to do it -

Best,

Jon