Old 06-18-2008, 04:16 PM
"Eric Mesa"

Default Fedora ain't playin' around w/Firefox 3

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:42 AM, <fedora-list-request@redhat.com> wrote:

This has to mean that Fedora will need to develop a free browser

Or they could use one of the already-free browsers such as Epiphany or Galeon.* I use Epiphany for all of my day-to-day browsing.* The only "downside" is that it's not as easy to add plugins as it is with Firefox.

--
Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com