-   -   totally offtopic (race to make car that runs on tap water) (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/108903-totally-offtopic-race-make-car-runs-tap-water.html)

"Valent Turkovic" 06-18-2008 10:30 AM

totally offtopic (race to make car that runs on tap water)

http://digg.com/environment/Race_hots_up_to_produce_the_first_car_running_on_t ap_water

Please check this out and digg it... also see the links in the digg comments.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic

stan 06-18-2008 01:59 PM

Valent Turkovic wrote:

http://digg.com/environment/Race_hots_up_to_produce_the_first_car_running_on_t ap_water

Please check this out and digg it... also see the links in the digg comments.

Never studied thermodynamics?

I have a perpetual motion machine for sale. Cheap for you, today only. :-)

"Valent Turkovic" 06-18-2008 02:12 PM

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:59 PM, stan <goedigi89__e@cox.net> wrote:
> Valent Turkovic wrote:
>>

>> http://digg.com/environment/Race_hots_up_to_produce_the_first_car_running_on_t ap_water
>>
>> Please check this out and digg it... also see the links in the digg
>> comments.
>>

> Never studied thermodynamics?
>
> I have a perpetual motion machine for sale. Cheap for you, today only. :-)

Steorn beat you to it :)

People who develop "joe cell" and "hho gas" don't claim that this goes
agaings thermodynamic laws.
There was a discussion on this topic in links I gave in digg comments
so I encourage you to read it.

I have enough physics background to understant the contraversy for and
agaings this. Please read this:
http://snipurl.com/2keuc

I personally believe that the story about Daniel Dingle is probably
much less a hoax that this story, but there is a connection between
dinglef foundation (http://www.dinglefoundation.com/) and this company
called Ethos.

I would ask you to first look at this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVhXrvCCILw

I first heard about water powered cars about 1-2 years ago and since
then I occasionally google for news about water cars and about Daniel
Dingle. If you look on youtube for "water car", "joe cell", "hho gas"
you will find lots and lots of videos. That is ofcourse no proof but
that at least looks it is not a hoax by one person. So it this is a
hoax it is really well organized and spread around the whole world
because there are videos from Philipines, Austalia, New Zeland, USA,
etc...

So it looks like there could be something more here, but I will let
you come to your own conclusions but at least do some online
investigations yourself and then post your conclusions here.

Please digg this story at:
http://digg.com/environment/Race_hots_up_to_produce_the_first_car_running_on_t ap_water

and here are the links:
• http://www.wasserauto.de/html/daniel_dingel.html
• http://www.wasserauto.de/html/inquirer_article.html
• http://www.dinglefoundation.com/
• http://www.bi-me.com/main.php?id=21410&t=1&c=7&cg=3&mset=1021
• Daniel Dingel's Hydrogen-Powered Car Yahoo group:
• makers of the video (lots of good links):
http://www.mysticfamilycircus.com/Pages/Community/Projects/xwatercar.html
• http://astigmachism.tolitz.com/2003/11/15/daniel-dingels-water-powered-car/
• physics discussion: http://snipurl.com/2keuc
• http://tolitx.blogs.friendster.com/tatak_tolitz/2003/11/daniel_dingels_.html