Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Fedora User (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/)
-   -   David S Wiener is out of the office. (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/10643-david-s-wiener-out-office.html)

Karl Larsen 12-02-2007 05:04 PM

David S Wiener is out of the office.
 
David S Wiener wrote:

I will be out of the office starting Sun 12/02/2007 and will not return
until Thu 12/06/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return.


I have been Out of the Office for 13 years now. I respond from my
home fine. It works almost as well.


Karl


--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User
#450462 http://counter.li.org.

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list

Nigel Henry 12-02-2007 05:49 PM

David S Wiener is out of the office.
 
On Sunday 02 December 2007 19:04, Karl Larsen wrote:
> David S Wiener wrote:
> > I will be out of the office starting Sun 12/02/2007 and will not return
> > until Thu 12/06/2007.
> >
> > I will respond to your message when I return.
>
> I have been Out of the Office for 13 years now. I respond from my
> home fine. It works almost as well.
>
> Karl

Now that's a classic response Karl. He (Davis S Wiener) was supposed to return
to the office 12/06/2007. I wonder if he's back.

Nigel.

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list

Brian Mury 12-02-2007 05:56 PM

David S Wiener is out of the office.
 
On Sun, 2007-12-02 at 19:49 +0100, Nigel Henry wrote:
> He (Davis S Wiener) was supposed to return
> to the office 12/06/2007. I wonder if he's back.

I doubt it - that's in the future. Different parts of the world have
different conventions for the order of the day and month. 12/06/2007 may
mean 12 June to you, but it means 6 December to the OP.


--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list

Peter Gordon 12-02-2007 06:03 PM

David S Wiener is out of the office.
 
On Sun, 2007-12-02 at 10:56 -0800, Brian Mury wrote:
> I doubt it - that's in the future. Different parts of the world have
> different conventions for the order of the day and month. 12/06/2007 may
> mean 12 June to you, but it means 6 December to the OP.

Why can't we all just follow ISO 8601 (YYYY-MM-DD) and be done with it?
=)
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
GnuPG Public Key ID: 0xFFC19479 / Fingerprint:
DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479


--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list

"Ashley M. Kirchner" 12-02-2007 06:09 PM

David S Wiener is out of the office.
 
Peter Gordon wrote:

Why can't we all just follow ISO 8601 (YYYY-MM-DD) and be done with it

Ok, I'll rewrite his message for you:

"I will be out of the office starting Sun YYYY-MM-DD and will not
return until Thu YYYY-MM-DD."



:)

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.