Old 02-24-2009, 06:34 AM
"Spase Ivanovski"

Default Question

Yes I did see and tried that http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxlinux
but, I need large quantity and that program is too expensive for us.

If there is anyway we can upgrade or work out WINE that
would be great, if not I am out of ideas and this project will end up under the
desk.

I am thankful very much to you all for trying to solve this
problem and if it does not work out I appreciate your efforts.

*

Spase Ivanovski

*

Innovation