Old 02-18-2009, 11:23 PM
Allen Zhu

Default Question

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 12:28 AM, Spase Ivanovski <Spase.Ivanovski@innovation.com.mk> wrote:

To whom it may help us,

*

We are company that works on government project together with non government agencies to help upgrade the level of education in Macedonia. Couple years ago a project started call "Computer for every kid" all over Macedonia, and now there is a project in progress for developing a new application for those computers. Those computers work on Ubuntu software and the problem that we are facing is that the application to be installed on request is ToolKid (windows base app).* If you all have any suggestion, any solution for this problem for our developers, for the kids of Macedonia I would be very appreciate. Thank you in advance and I hope I did not waste much of your time. **

*

Spase Ivanovski

*

Innovation

Arhimedova bb
YES Inkubator, Reon 60
1000, Skopje, Macedonia

( Tel.:+389 2 3108892
2 Fax: +389 2 3108892

* Email: spase.ivanovski@innovation.com.mk

: Internet: http://www.innovation.com.mk

*

*

http://www.mcgo.org.mk/toolkid.htm
*
This is what you are talking about, I suppose...
*
Have you tried using Wine to install ToolKid yet under Ubuntu (or any ubuntu spin)?
*

Allen

Registered Linux User 484485 (http://counter.li.org/)

Sent from: San jose Ca United States.
George Burns *- "I would go out with women my age, but there are no women my age."

Old 02-19-2009, 08:52 PM
charles olveira

hello
i want to turn on a mashine remotly in the remote mashine have ubuntu installed,
i want to turn on the mashine from a virtual mashine in my local mashine
in the virtual mashine also i* have ubuntu installed,
sombody can tell me* any programs for use in ubuntu

Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prcticas y comida saludable

Visit http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/--

Old 02-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Scott Ritchie

Old 02-20-2009, 12:40 AM
Allen Zhu

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Scott Ritchie <scott@open-vote.org> wrote:

Did you notice the email right above yours?

He tried Wine, but it didn't work...

This should work for you: http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxlinux/...

Same company that does Crossover Games.

Old 02-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Scott Ritchie

Allen Zhu wrote:
> Did you notice the email right above yours?

> He tried Wine, but it didn't work...

No, I did not, and still can't find it. My guess is that he replied to
you personally rather than the entire list.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie

Old 02-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Steve Langasek

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 08:59:08AM -0800, Scott Ritchie wrote:
> Allen Zhu wrote:
> > Did you notice the email right above yours?

> > He tried Wine, but it didn't work...

> No, I did not, and still can't find it. My guess is that he replied to
> you personally rather than the entire list.

(Or the mail is still in the moderation queue.)

Ubuntu Developer http://www.debian.org/
slangasek@ubuntu.com vorlon@debian.org

Old 02-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Allen Zhu

--
Steve Langasek * * * * * * * * * Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS

Debian Developer * * * * * * * * * to set it on, and I can move the world.
Ubuntu Developer * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *http://www.debian.org/
slangasek@ubuntu.com * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * vorlon@debian.org

*
*
No, he sent it personally to me; I didn't check.
*
Anyways, the message contents were:
*
Yes I did tried WINE but it did not work. I need something like Cross over for games for Linux but to be affordable because it is large quantity.
*
And I sent my reply to him to both him and the list.
*
Next time, Spase, remember to send to the list too (Reply to All).
Allen

Registered Linux User 484485 (http://counter.li.org/)

Sent from: San jose Ca United States.
Bill Watterson *- "There is not enough time to do all the nothing we want to do."

Old 02-23-2009, 06:32 AM
"Spase Ivanovski"

>>Sorry about that, my mistake. Anything new with WINE for
the game?

*