Old 12-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Andy

Default question

2008/12/13 Zoltan Kerenyi Nagy <kerenyi.nagy.zoltan@gmail.com>:
> Hi Guys!

Hi

> How can I make sure that the question I sent to this mail list is in the
> system yet

Check whether it appears on the online archive:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/

In fact here's your email in th archive:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2008-December/168890.html

> and you have seen it?

You can't tell who has read your email yet, there are a lot of people
on the list.
Though you can assume someone replying to your email has probably read it

Andy

--
Computers are like air conditioners. Both stop working, if you open windows.
-- Adam Heath

Old 12-13-2008, 01:13 PM
Knapp

Check the archives. But I have yet to have a post not make it. Also
always use a subject that has some meaning. Question is a good title
for almost everything posted here! Also be sure to bottom post.

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Zoltan Kerenyi Nagy
<kerenyi.nagy.zoltan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys!
>
> Sorry but I'm new to this whole mailing list additionaly english is not my
> first language.
> How can I make sure that the question I sent to this mail list is in the
> system yet, and you have seen it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zoltan

Douglas E Knapp

Amazon Gift Cards; let them choose!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001078FFE?ie=UTF8&tag=seattlebujinkand&linkCode=a s2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B001078FF E

Old 12-13-2008, 01:16 PM
Ray Parrish

Zoltan Kerenyi Nagy wrote:
> Hi Guys!
>
> Sorry but I'm new to this whole mailing list additionaly english is
> not my first language.
> How can I make sure that the question I sent to this mail list is in
> the system yet, and you have seen it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zoltan
You will get a copy of it back in your email when it hits the list.

Later, Ray Parrish

Trouble shooting and Fixing Windows

Old 12-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Steve Flynn

Zoltan Kerenyi Nagy wrote:
> Hi Guys!
>
> Sorry but I'm new to this whole mailing list additionaly english is
> not my first language.
> How can I make sure that the question I sent to this mail list is in
> the system yet, and you have seen it?

Easiest way is probably to search for it in the archives at

Old 12-13-2008, 01:21 PM
Steve Flynn

Ray Parrish wrote:
> Zoltan Kerenyi Nagy wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys!
>>
>> Sorry but I'm new to this whole mailing list additionaly english is
>> not my first language.
>> How can I make sure that the question I sent to this mail list is in
>> the system yet, and you have seen it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Zoltan
>>
> You will get a copy of it back in your email when it hits the list.

Not if he's posting from gmail unfortunately.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:41 PM
"Zoltan Kerenyi Nagy"

Thanks Andy,

Now I see how this list works.

Thanks,

Zoltan

Old 02-10-2009, 07:28 AM
"Spase Ivanovski"

To whom it may help us,

¬*

We are company that works on government project together
with non government agencies to help upgrade the level of education in
Macedonia. Couple years ago a project started call “Computer for every
kid‚ÄĚ all over Macedonia, and now there is a project in progress for
developing a new application for those computers. Those computers work on
Ubuntu software and the problem that we are facing is that the application to
be installed on request is ToolKid (windows base app).¬* If you all have
any suggestion, any solution for this problem for our developers, for the kids
of Macedonia I would be very appreciate. Thank you in advance and I hope I did
not waste much of your time. ¬*¬*

¬*

Spase Ivanovski

¬*

Innovation

Arhimedova bb

YES Inkubator, Reon 60

1000, Skopje, Macedonia

( Tel.:+389 2 3108892

2 Fax: +389 2
3108892

* Email: spase.ivanovski@innovation.com.mk

: Internet: http://www.innovation.com.mk

¬*

¬*

Old 02-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Caroline Ford

Why develop a windows application when all your machines run Ubuntu?¬*
WINE may help though.
Caroline

Sent from a mobile device.
On 10 Feb 2009, at 08:28, "Spase Ivanovski" <Spase.Ivanovski@innovation.com.mk> wrote:

To whom it may help us,

¬*

Old 02-18-2009, 03:19 PM
"SebastiŠn Salazar Molina."

I have a question.

There is a exploit for roundcube in milw0rm.com, I feel that the isn't a patch
for this exploit in ubuntu server (I use Hardy LTS).

I'm worried about that.

Greetings.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Martin Olsson

SebastiŠn Salazar Molina. wrote:
> There is a exploit for roundcube in milw0rm.com, I feel that the isn't a patch
> for this exploit in ubuntu server (I use Hardy LTS).

Adding some links for context:

http://roundcube.net/
http://www.milw0rm.com/exploits/7549
http://www.milw0rm.com/exploits/7553