Old 09-16-2011, 12:29 PM
Michal Schmidt

Default question

On 09/15/2011 01:11 AM, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> EOL of Fedora 15 is more than 6 months, and shouldn't have a beta
> release of systemd, if systemd enter in a early stage in Fedora 15 ,
> should be upgradeable ... ( I think). So what is the point in have a
> early stage of a software, if we don't update with bug fixes and
> features done.

We don't rebase systemd in F15 to the new upstream version, but we did
update it several times already with bugfixes. Look at the *.fc15
updates in Bodhi since systemd-26-1.fc15:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/systemd

Michal

Old 11-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Mr Burns

Just installed ppthtml and yet I can't find it!* It says under
*utilities*, but where does one find utilities?

Running Linux Mint 11 Katya v.

thanks

Old 05-24-2012, 02:16 PM

Bonjour,
Puis-je tester ou installer debian sur un macbook pro (intel) de 2008 ?
merci

Old 05-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Richard Owlett

fred_region971@fastmail.fm wrote:

Bonjour,
Puis-je tester ou installer debian sur un macbook pro (intel) de 2008 ?
merci

Yes.

References in English:
http://wiki.debian.org/MacBookPro
http://www.google.com/search?q=debian+macbook+pro+intel

Reference in French:
http://www.debian.org/international/French.fr.html

P.S. Caution there are those on this list who believe
English is the only real language ;<

Oui.
Références en anglais:
http://wiki.debian.org/MacBookPro
http://www.google.com/search?q=debian+macbook+pro+intel

Référence en français:
http://www.debian.org/international/French.fr.html

P.S. L'attention là sont ceux sur cette liste qui croient
que l'anglais est la seule vraie langue ;<

Translation courtesy http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt .
My high school French of >50 years ago is too rusty. HTH

Archive: 4FBE5D10.2090302@cloud85.net">http://lists.debian.org/4FBE5D10.2090302@cloud85.net

Old 07-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Jack

Can someone recommend a good, easy to use backup app for xubuntu

Thanks

JJ

Old 07-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Ralph