Old 05-28-2008, 06:46 PM
Daniel J Walsh

Default selinux-policy-3.3.1-51 and browser_confine_unconfined

Stefan Schulze Frielinghaus wrote:
> In policy version 3.3.1-42 a boolean browser_confine_unconfined exists
> to control firefox. Since version 3.3.1-51 it's gone and only one for
> guest exists. I checked the RPM changelog but nothing helpful. What
> happened to the other one? Does there also exist one for staff_t etc.?
>
> Best regards
> Stefan

No only for domains that explicitly call the mozilla_per_role_template()
interface. Currently only xguest has this.

So if you wanted to add it back for unconfined_t you could build a
policy module with

mozilla_per_role_template(unconfined, unconfined_t, unconfined_r)

Old 05-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Stefan Schulze Frielinghaus

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 14:46 -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
[...]
> So if you wanted to add it back for unconfined_t you could build a
> policy module with
>
> mozilla_per_role_template(unconfined, unconfined_t, unconfined_r)

That's it. Thanks!