Old 05-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Hervé WERNER

Default NFSv4 and SELinux

Hi.

I've just installed Fedora 9 today in order to test NFSv4 through SELinux.
I know that sending context across the wire is still in progress, but
could I find some patch to test? Is there anything I could test to make it
work?

I also would like to make the context mount option work with NFSv4. The
mount command doesn't give any error at mounting but when I list the
context of the NFSv4 mount point I get "system_ubject_r:nfs_t". Is there
any way to set context for the mounted points?

Any help would be appreciated.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:08 PM
Eric Paris

On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 19:58 +0200, Hervé WERNER wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I've just installed Fedora 9 today in order to test NFSv4 through SELinux.
> I know that sending context across the wire is still in progress, but
> could I find some patch to test? Is there anything I could test to make it
> work?

not my area

> I also would like to make the context mount option work with NFSv4. The
> mount command doesn't give any error at mounting but when I list the
> context of the NFSv4 mount point I get "system_ubject_r:nfs_t". Is there
> any way to set context for the mounted points?

not until the nfs maintainers accept my latest patch, send it to linus,
and it gets back into fedora kernels

http://marc.info/?l=linux-nfs&m=120844123922204&w=2

we are hung up on the upstream NFS people here (they have been poked)

-Eric