-   -   SELinux, apache/php and qmail's sendmail (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-selinux-support/84503-selinux-apache-php-qmails-sendmail.html)

"D. Hilbig" 05-08-2008 05:14 PM

SELinux, apache/php and qmail's sendmail

I use qmail instead of sendmail on RHEL v5 and I could use some advice on
setting contexts for qmail's sendmail so that apache/php can use it.

Below are the files and directories involved with qmail's sendmail (and
delivery to queue)

allow apache/php to invoke qmail's sendmail program:
/var/qmail/bin/sendmail

allow qmail's sendmail to invoke qmail-inject program:
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject

allow qmail-inject to list the contents of the config files directory:
/var/qmail/control

allow qmail-inject to read the config files it uses:
/var/qmail/control/defaultdomain
/var/qmail/control/deaulthost
/var/qmail/control/idhost
/var/qmail/control/plusdomain
/var/qmail/control/me

allow qmail-inject to invoke qmail-queue program:
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue

allow qmail-queue to read the config file used by the 'taps' patch:
/var/qmail/control/taps

allow qmail-queue to put a message into the queue:
(create, edit, delete and link files)
/var/qmail/queue/pid (and subdirectories)
/var/qmail/queue/mess (and subdirectories)
/var/qmail/queue/intd (and subdirectories)
/var/qmail/queue/todo (and subdirectories)

For testing I specified the context "httpd_sys_content_t" but I know that it
isn't the desired context. What context(s) should I specify for the
aforementioned programs, directories and configuration files?

Are there any other things I should do or consider besides setting the
context(s)?

Your guidance is greatly appreciated.