Old 10-15-2012, 04:41 PM
"Anamitra Dutta Majumdar (anmajumd)"

Default Constraint violation AVC

I am running into some denials that seem to be constraint violation as
follows

#!!!! This avc is a constraint violation. You will need to add an
attribute to either the source or target type to make it work.
#Contraint rule:
allow ssh_t ssh_home_t:dir create;

What does this mean and how do we address it?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Anamitra

Old 10-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Dominick Grift

On Mon, 2012-10-15 at 16:41 +0000, Anamitra Dutta Majumdar (anmajumd)
wrote:
> I am running into some denials that seem to be constraint violation as
> follows
>

> #!!!! This avc is a constraint violation. You will need to add an
> attribute to either the source or target type to make it work.
> #Contraint rule:
> allow ssh_t ssh_home_t:dir create;
>

> What does this mean and how do we address it?

Would need to see the actual avc denial message to be able to suggest
something