Old 09-18-2012, 07:11 PM
David Quigley

Default SELinux Branded USB Thumb Drives

I've been thinking of putting in a bulk order for either 8GB or 16GB
USB thumb drives with special SELinux branding on them. Who would be
interested in participating in the bulk order? We would have to decide
on a design first and then once that was done and I felt I had enough
people on board I could order about 100 of them (which seems to be the
minimum for some places). Nothing is definite yet as I'm just shopping
around the idea.