Old 08-13-2012, 09:10 PM
"Anamitra Dutta Majumdar (anmajumd)"

Default SELinux: security_context_to_sid error

We are trying to port over our policies from RHEL5 based CUCM release to RHEL6 based release. We are starting selinux in permissive mode.

When the system comes up during firstboot it gets stuck at a certain point. When we check the syslogs *we find that they are empty.

On checking the message buffer we find the following entries

SELinux: security_context_to_sid(system_ubject_r:tmpfs_t) failed for (dev dbcfs, type dbcfs) errno=-22

Kill signal sent to compthread

What could be causing such an error in RHEL6. The *same policies work fine on RHEL5.

Thanks,
Anamitra