-   -   Can't login the embedded linux with seliux support (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-selinux-support/662601-cant-login-embedded-linux-seliux-support.html)

casinee app 05-03-2012 09:03 AM

Can't login the embedded linux with seliux support

hello,
i build a linux system with selinux support for my embedded device. It
now can login as the root user automatically when it is powered on.
Then i copy the fiels( shadow ,group and passwd) in my PC linux system
to the embedded system, and add the login to it. But after i input the
username and pass word, it output like this :

login:root
password:
login:Can’t get SID for root

The output comes from the file login.c in busybox, how can i sovle
this problem?
Does this problem comes from the error in my policy? or the lib
related to the selinux?