Old 03-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Michael Milverton

Default CouchDB with SELinux

Okay, will do it this weekend.

On 14/03/2012, at 17:08, Miroslav Grepl <mgrepl@redhat.com> wrote:

On 03/13/2012 02:39 PM, Michael Milverton wrote:
Thanks,

Do you want a small python test script? I used couchdbkit (http://couchdbkit.org/)?

It would be great.

Maybe someone else has some simple test code lying around?? *

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:20 PM,
Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com>

Old 03-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Michael Milverton

Okay, here is a simple python test script using the couchdbkit library

#!/usr/bin/env python
import couchdbkitfrom couchdbkit.designer import push
import os
# Get the serverserver = couchdbkit.Server("http://127.0.0.1:5984")
# Get or create a database
db = server.get_or_create_db('test')
# Prepare a simple view that will return whatever we have storedview = """*function(doc) {** * emit(doc._id, doc);*
*}"""
# Setup filesystem directory to store a "view all" _javascript_ file, map.jscdb_design = "cdb/_design/test"cdb_view = os.path.join(cdb_design, "views/all")
cdb_map = os.path.join(cdb_view, "map.js")
if not os.path.exists(cdb_view): os.makedirs(cdb_view) outfile = open(cdb_map, "w")
outfile.write(view) outfile.close() # upload our map.js view to the database
push(cdb_design, db)

# create a test document to store in the databasedoc = { 'Test' : 'Boo'
}
# save itdb.save_doc(doc)
# retrieve everything in our databaseresults = db.view('test/all')for _doc in results:
print _doc # delete the doc from the database print db.delete_doc(_doc.get('value'))

# create 1 more doc so it can be viewed via a web browsernew_doc = {"works" : "Go to http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils to view db"}

# savedb.save_doc(new_doc)
# if all has gone well, fire up your browser and have a look around# here: http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils