Old 02-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Mr Dash Four

Default SELinux hooks

To cut the long story short - I need to find out what part of the source
code in a given application/process triggers the need for a particular
SELinux permission - process:setsched, capability:setpcap or
capability:net_admin for example.

I am guessing this is all done via appropriate SELInux hooks, but I need
to find a way to trace that back (stack trace?) to the originating
code/process, which triggers this. Is there a way I could do that?

Old 02-29-2012, 09:09 PM
Daniel J Walsh