Old 02-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Online Notification

Default 08/02/2012

Microsoft Promotion Award Team

Stamford New Road,

Altrincham Cheshire

WA14 1EP

London.

United Kingdom.

*

MICROSOFT WINNING NOTIFICATION.

*

We happily announce to you the draw of the Sweepstake Lottery International

programs held on 1st February 2012 in LONDON ENGLAND. Your e-mail

address was attached to ticket number: EAASL-130876.And subsequently

won you the lottery in the 3rd category.

*

*

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 450,000.00

(Four Hundred and Fifty ThousandPounds Sterling) This is from a total

cash prize Shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners

in this category.

*

*

Please note that your lucky Winning number falls within our Europe booklet

representative in LONDON,ENGLAND as indicated in your play coupon.

In view of this, your 450.000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand

pounds sterling) cheque, would be released to you by our fiduciary agent

in LONDON, ENGLAND.Our Fiduciary agent will immediately commence

the process to facilitate the release of your check up as soon as you contact

him.

*

*

To begin your claim please contact our licensed and accredited agent

assigned to you

Mr Glen Wood.

Microsoft Promotion Award Team

Email: glenwood2012@yahoo.com

Phone Num+44-7024024656

Fax +448704796623

Alternative Email: glenwood@blumail.org

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, you are to contact Mr Glen

Wood* with the followings details below:

*

*

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.

(1) Your contact address.

(2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.

(3) Your Nationality/Country.

(4) Your Full Names.

(5) sex

{6} Age.

{7} Occupation/

(8) Your Preferred Method Of Receiving Your Prize(From Below)

Mode of Prize Remittance:

(1) Cash Pick-Up (You coming down toUnited Kingdompersonally to pick your

prize).

(2) Courier Delivery of Your Certified Winning Cheque and other Winning

Documents safely to you.

*

*

Quote your Ticket number in correspondences with us to our designated agent.

Winners under 18 years of age will be automatically disqualified.

Congratulations, once more from all members and staffs of this program.

Thank you for being part of this promotional lottery program. Our special

thanks and gratitude to Sultan of Brunei, Bill Gates of Microsoftand all his

associates.

*

*

You are expected to keep your winning details to yourself in strict confidence

for security reasons.

*

*

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL; CONTACT YOUR FIDUCIARY AGENT

DIRECTLY.

*

*

Sincerely,

Dr.Paul Brown

Microsoft Promotion Award Team

Down the attached file to view our past winners