Old 01-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Joe Nall

Default Constraint violation question

When I'm tracking down a constraint violation, is there any automated way to determine which constraint is being violated?

joe

Old 01-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Daniel Walsh

No, although it would be cool if you could figure a fast way of doing this. You could get a list of all attributes and apply them one at a time and see if any allow the access, this is how we check with booleans, although I am not sure you could do this quickly.

Old 01-23-2012, 07:40 PM
Miroslav Grepl

No, although it would be cool if you could figure a fast way of doing this. You could get a list of all attributes and apply them one at a time and see if any allow the access, this is how we check with booleans, although I am not sure you could do this quickly.

When I'm tracking down a constraint violation, is there any automated way to determine which constraint is being violated?

Well, good point. It would be really nice to have something.

joe