Old 01-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Shintaro Fujiwara

Default where is "selinux.h" in F16?

Hi, I'm trying to compile my segatex in several years late.
I try to fit my segatex to F16.
In F10, I had no problem but,

In my program, there is a some file written down below.

#include <selinux/selinux.h>

This line makes an error.

In Makefile, I added "-lselinux" in LIBS line.

How this happened and how can I resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance.