Old 03-27-2008, 04:57 AM
ashok harnal

Default Content type in public_html/DocumentRoot folder

Dear Gentlemen,

Should web pages in public_html or DocumentRoot folder be of type user_t or httpd_sys_content_t or httpd_user_content_t?

phpMyAdmin on installation from RPM package has contents of type user_t, drupal on installation
from rpm package has contents of type httpd_sys_content_t.

I am not clear about it? Is it possible to please clarify?

Thanks,

Ashok Harnal

Old 03-29-2008, 04:12 PM
Daniel J Walsh