Old 11-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Frank Murphy

Default clamd_use_jit on

Boot up screen,
said I needed to run
setsebool -P clamd_use_jit on
for clamd.clamav

but as root in Terminal

$ setsebool -P clamd_use_jit on
libsepol.expand_filename_trans: Conflicting filename trans rules xvc9
kernel_t device_t : chr_file otype1:tty_device_t otype2:tty_device_t
libsepol.expand_module: Error during expand
libsemanage.semanage_expand_sandbox: Expand module failed
Could not change policy booleans

selinux-policy-targeted-3.10.0-55.fc16.noarch

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of fedoraproject.org

Old 11-14-2011, 04:45 PM