Old 03-23-2008, 04:15 AM
Andrew Farris

Default rawhide yum denied for transition bootloader_t, two alerts

Andrew Farris wrote:
Let me add I am now seeing both systems behave the same way as above,
gdm logins have context bootloader_t and that remains through /bin/su -
root but startx logins have unconfined_t and remains unconfined through
/bin/su - root.

Problem has resolved itself on one machine, I'm away from the other and cannot
check yet but I would expect with the same updates it will be fixed as well.
I've got selinux-policy-targeted-3.3.1-22 and gdm-2.21.10-0.2008.03.18.2 and
logged in with normal unconfined contexts.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@gmail.com> www.lordmorgul.net
---- ----