Old 03-20-2008, 07:29 AM
Andrew Farris

Default firefox alert

Valent Turkovic wrote:

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Josef Kubin <jkubin@redhat.com> wrote:

Relabel your system.

Cheers,
Josef.

I relabeled it and it now works without alerts.

Would there be a reason to relabel file system in cron job once a month?

In a test system I think its usually a good idea to touch /.autorelabel; reboot
after every policy update, and I usually do it for every new kernel as well.
Its probably not needed nearly this much but I think it has helped. (then again,
I do have an abnormal number of weird selinux audits right now, like gdm setting
my user to bootloader_t on login)

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@gmail.com> www.lordmorgul.net
---- ----