Old 03-20-2008, 06:40 AM
"Valent Turkovic"

Default livecd-creator crashes setroubleshoot and makes lots of alerts

Hi,
I'm testing livecd-creator under rawhide and I see a lot of alerts and
setroubleshoot service crashes.

Here it
grep setroubleshoot /var/log/audit/audit.log > setroubleshoot.log

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/