Old 10-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Anh-Duy Vu

Default How to get targeted policy source code

Friends,
Please show me how to obtain policy code of targeted type for Fedora 15 which are similar to ones located at /etc/selinux/repolicy/src of Reference Policy provided by NSA.I downloaded*selinux-policy-3.9,16-39.fc15.src.rpm packet, and rebuilt it *(rpmbuild --rebuild <packet-name>).
The results of this steps are the installation file for targeted, mls ... type.But they do not contain what I want.
--
Best regards,
Anh-Duy Vu

Old 10-15-2011, 10:56 AM
yersinia

Sorry for the top posting.

This is mostly a simple rpm question. You have 2 possible choices:
install the source rpm via rpm -Uvh and so You have the pristine
tarball in the your rpm Source dir or do an rpm2cpio of the source rpm
for extracting the tarball. look to the man pages for this.

Hth

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo mobile

Old 10-18-2011, 08:41 AM
Miroslav Grepl

Please show me how to obtain policy code of targeted type for
Fedora 15 which are similar to ones located at
/etc/selinux/repolicy/src of Reference Policy provided by NSA.
I downloaded*selinux-policy-3.9,16-39.fc15.src.rpm packet,
and rebuilt it *(rpmbuild --rebuild <packet-name>).
The results of this steps are the installation file for
targeted, mls ... type.
But they do not contain what I want.

You have more options. You can clone the git repo from fedorahosted

# git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/selinux-policy.git

# git checkout f15

You can download *.src.rpm and use it. For example

# cd /tmp

# wget
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/selinux-policy/3.9.16/43.fc15/src/selinux-policy-3.9.16-43.fc15.src.rpm

# rpm -i selinux-policy-3.9.16-43.fc15.src.rpm

# rpmbuild -bp ~/rpmbuild/SPECS/selinux-policy.spec

And you will have all what you want in the ~/rpmbuild directory.

--

Best regards,

Anh-Duy Vu