-   -   fixfiles onboot question (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-selinux-support/580893-fixfiles-onboot-question.html)

Russell Golden 09-27-2011 09:48 PM

fixfiles onboot question

Does "fixfiles -F onboot" use the -F option at all, or does it just
run the normal fixfiles routine? The man page lists "fixfiles onboot"
as the only usage for the onboot parameter, but I'd like to see the
security contexts fixed for things in /var/www/cherokee. I don't know
if that even matters or not.

Thank you.

--
Russell Golden