Old 09-27-2011, 03:46 PM
"Göran Uddeborg"

Default "semanage dontaudit off" or "semodule -DB"

When trying analyze things that don't work as expected, I sometimes
need to disable the dontaudit rules from the policy. There seems to
be (at least) two ways to do that:

semanage dontaudit off

and

semodule -DB

Is there some difference in the effect of these two commands? Or is
it just two ways to do the same thing?

Old 09-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Dominick Grift

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 17:46 +0200, Göran Uddeborg wrote:
> When trying analyze things that don't work as expected, I sometimes
> need to disable the dontaudit rules from the policy. There seems to
> be (at least) two ways to do that:
>
> semanage dontaudit off
>
> and
>
> semodule -DB
>
> Is there some difference in the effect of these two commands? Or is
> it just two ways to do the same thing?

probably the same thing.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Daniel J Walsh