Old 07-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Moray Henderson

Default getsched

What is a "process getsched" operation? (I have a Ruby on Rails app on
CentOS 5.6 that is occasionally throwing up a process getsched denial and I
was wondering if it was important.)

Moray.
"To err is human; to purr, feline."

Old 07-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Dominick Grift

On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 16:38 +0100, Moray Henderson wrote:
> What is a "process getsched" operation? (I have a Ruby on Rails app on
> CentOS 5.6 that is occasionally throwing up a process getsched denial and I
> was wondering if it was important.)

"getsched Get priority of a process." (source:
http://www.selinuxproject.org/page/ObjectClassesPerms)

Not sure but suspect these are related:

http://linux.die.net/man/2/getpriority
http://linux.die.net/man/2/setpriority