-   -   getsched (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-selinux-support/558032-getsched.html)

Moray Henderson 07-28-2011 03:38 PM

getsched

What is a "process getsched" operation? (I have a Ruby on Rails app on
CentOS 5.6 that is occasionally throwing up a process getsched denial and I
was wondering if it was important.)

Moray.
"To err is human; to purr, feline."

Dominick Grift 07-28-2011 04:04 PM

getsched

On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 16:38 +0100, Moray Henderson wrote:
> What is a "process getsched" operation? (I have a Ruby on Rails app on
> CentOS 5.6 that is occasionally throwing up a process getsched denial and I
> was wondering if it was important.)

"getsched Get priority of a process." (source:
http://www.selinuxproject.org/page/ObjectClassesPerms)

Not sure but suspect these are related:

http://linux.die.net/man/2/getpriority
http://linux.die.net/man/2/setpriority