Old 07-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Kennedy Kasina

Default Anaconda Redesign

Hi Fellow Developers,

Let me start by introducing myself. My names are Kennedy Kasina, a developer based in Kenya. I joined the Fedora project barely a month ago. I have been involved in other opensource projects as well.

I wanted to make a contribution to Anaconda. I have been working on some redesign. Please find attached a screenshot of the "addrepo" dialog. I'm still working on the other parts.

Kindly let me know your thought about it.

Regards,
Kennedy Kasina

Old 07-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Jon Masters

On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 01:55 +0300, Kennedy Kasina wrote:

> I wanted to make a contribution to Anaconda. I have been working on
> some redesign. Please find attached a screenshot of the "addrepo"
> dialog. I'm still working on the other parts.

Hello,

The screenshot looks nice, do you have any code to share?

Jon.

Old 07-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Kennedy Kasina

I havent gotten down to writting the code but here is the first glade file. I shall be sending the rest soonest possible.

Regards,
Kennedy Kasina